Social Enterprise for Canada(SEC) is a progressive charitable organization, dedicated to creating communities that exemplify Canadian values. SEC maintains its head office in Newmarket and provides direct human services for multiple programs, which include EarlyON Child & Family Centres in Aurora, King and Woodbridge. We strive to provide excellence in delivery, through customer focus and high satisfaction, high impact and operational efficiency.
EarlyON Child & Family Centres provide programs for families with children ages 0-6 years. We provide a variety of programs and workshops to support healthy growth and development through experiences with emergent play-based curriculum. We are looking for enthusiastic and caring professionals who meet the following criteria:
- Good standing with the College of Early Childhood Education (RECE)
- Current Standard First Aid and Infant/ Child CPR certificate
- Vulnerable Sector Screen
- Required Immunizations
- Continuous learning mindset
- Able to commute to different locations
- Available nights and weekends.
- Multilingual is an asset