4-Season Outdoor Programs
Important Things to Know
- Arrival: A QR code will be available on a kiosk at each location. Please use the kiosk or scan the QR code with your own device to check in.
- Check–out: Please ensure you check-out using the Kiosk or QR code.
- What to wear? Outdoor programs are intended for nature exploration in all four seasons. Be prepared for possible weather, risky or messy play.
- Washing Hands: Hand sanitizer will be available when soap and water are not easily accessible. Please note, we do not recommend hand sanitizer for children under 2 years.
- Inclement Weather: If program is cancelled due to weather conditions, we will announce on the website home page. You may also email us at email@example.com.
- Washrooms: Some outdoor locations may not have a washroom available. Please plan accordingly.
- What to bring: We suggest bringing something to sit on that is plastic lined (picnic blanket, garbage bag, shower liner, tablecloth, etc), water bottle, and sunscreen.