EarlyON Child and Family Centres have developed protocols based on the guidelines and recommendations of Public Health in York Region. Protocols are continually reviewed and updated based on the most current information
Please visit our Program pages for program schedules and registration information!
Registration for Indoor and Outdoor Programs
- Pre-registration: All programs require pre-registrations. Please visit Children’s Services Portal to register.
- One registration per month: Due to low capacity and availability for all families, we ask you to register for one in person program per month (includes weekly sessions).
- Capacity: Outdoor capacity is based on local guidelines for outdoor gatherings. Indoor capacity is based on size of the location and allows social distancing for each individual.
- Attendance: Register all adults and children planning to attend the program.
Protocols for Indoor and Outdoor Programs
- Screening: Please complete the screening tool before arriving to program each day. If you answer yes to any of the questions, please stay home and consult with a medical professional. (do we still plan to screen beyond march 21st)
- Attendance: Upon arrival, please use your own device to scan the the QR code or use the kiosk available to access your Children’s Services account to “check-in” and “check-out” of program.
- Hand Hygiene: Sanitizer will be provided when soap and water are not readily available. We recommend hand hygiene practices between each activity that involves shared materials or after any coughing or sneezing. Sanitizer is not recommended for children under 2 years.
- Face coverings: As of March 21st, based on the provincial mandates, face coverings will no longer be required for participants attending program. Face masks will be available for anyone that still chooses to wear one.