To help prepare your family for your first visit to our outdoor programs, here are a few helpful things to know.
Important things to Know
- Registered families are a cohort of 15 individuals for a 4 week session (1 session per week). We will not allow new registrations after the first session.
- The only people allowed to join the program are the names on the registration forms
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to the main site so all adults, children and staff can be screened by a staff upon arrival. (A copy of the assessment is at the bottom of this page.) You will then be directed to the location of the Park Program.
- Washrooms will not be available at the parks. Please plan accordingly.
- Santizer will be provided as needed. We do not recommend hand sanitizer for young children
- Program materials will be provided to the families for individual use only.
- If program is cancelled due to weather conditions, we will email each family to notify as soon as possible.
What to Bring?
- Although face masks are not required outdoors, we suggest having one incase you cannot maintain the 2 meter distance. We do not recommend face coverings for children under 2 years.
- Wear appropriate clothes for outdoors.
- We recommend bringing a blanket or plastic lined covering (shower curtain, garbage bag or plastic tablecloth) to sit on during program. Something you do not mind getting dirty.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-